Building on The Luv u Project’s mission, uLead engages young professionals in conversation about mental health to break down the stigma surrounding it.
uLead Leadership Network
The uLead Leadership Network is an exclusive community of leaders under 40, who have the ability to influence and drive change within their workplace. We’re looking for high-achieving rising stars who are deeply committed to breaking down the stigma of mental health in both the workplace and in society.
This network of individuals will be selected through a nomination process by the uLead council, with a focus on curating a cohort of individuals representing diverse and unique perspectives.
Nominations open now through January 15, with selections finalized by January 31.
Benefits and Participation
Participants will engage in two virtual summits in 2024, with the goal of departing with the skills and resources needed to effect change in their respective workplaces as it relates to mental health.
During the virtual leadership summits, uLead participants will:
- Gain insights from distinguished faculty and staff of Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Mental Health.
- Learn from the experiences of multiple award-winning companies that are at the forefront of advancing mental health initiatives in the workplace.
- Cultivate connections within a network of influential peers who possess the power to drive change in their workplaces with regards to mental health.
- A platform to publish personal or professional experience about mental health in the workplace
- Recognition on The Luv U Project website and/or social media, both for individuals and companies
- Invitation to attend in-person events, including the annual journalism award event at the National Press Club in Washington DC
- Leaders under the age of 40 who demonstrate the potential to influence and instigate change within their workplace
- High-performing or high-achieving rising stars
- Individuals committed to addressing mental health challenges in the workplace
uLead Nomination Form
uLead Nomination Form
Application for uLead nominations
uLeader: Young Professional of the Year
The uLeader Young Professional of the Year award honors the best and brightest of the newest generation of mental health activists.
The award goes to a young professional who works to reduce the stigma around mental health, improve awareness about mental health, improve access to care for those coping with mental health issues, or is passionate about improving mental health in our society.
The uLeader Young Professional of the Year 2023 nominations will open soon!
Past winners include: